For this week’s product review, we will be discussing the Bud & Tender® CBD Oil 1000mg. Bud & Tender® is a UK premium cannabis supplement company specialised in researching, developing and crafting CBD cannabis supplements.
CBD is one of the 104 chemical compounds found in Cannabis sativa. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive, making it appealing for those who want to enjoy of the medical effects of cannabis without the high. It is normally produced by extraction from the cannabis plant and diluted in some oil. Its popularity has increased drastically in the last years due to scientific studies confirming its soothing and alleviating effects for many symptoms. Bud & Tender® currently offer two CBD oils: 500mg 10ml and 1000mg 10ml. Bud & Tender® CBD Oil 1000mg currently sits on £79.99 - however, make sure to use our coupon code Kushtopia10 for 10% off your next purchase!
Packaging - Portable and convenient size. The product box simply contains the glass bottle and dropper, with the instructions printed on the side (great user experience compared to the interminable foldable prescription instructions found in your average medication or supplement).
Appearance - A very compact and manageable product. The green tinted glass for the oil is a great choice, as it protects the oil from the light. For this reason, it is recommended to keep your oil in a relatively dark place (i.e. not exposed the sun or high temperatures). The glass dropper has a pointy end, which makes it very easy to clearly measure your doses. The sweet aroma is one of our favourite things about this product, as the mix of terpenes and flavonoids used almost gives it a fruity taste and smell.
Usability and experience - As mentioned above, one of the great things about using this oil is its distinctive smell and taste, comprised by 100% natural and organic oils.
Dosage is a very complex subject to discuss, as each and everyone’s endocannabinoid system varies, making it very challenging to set a universal scale for dosage. However, we started with the recommended amount by the manufacturer; 7 drops (23.1mg). Although CBD oil is a supplement that can be taken when your body asks you for it, taking it in a routine may also be helpful for some individuals. Our personal preferred time to consume the oil is after working out or exercising, as you feel can feel your muscles relax and untense straight after taking the oil. Another recommendation for those who prefer other sports supplements is taking it before going to sleep. This may come in especially useful for those who consider themselves as night owls and have a hard time trying to have to have some rest during night time.
Product features and ingredients
Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, Cannabis Sativa L. extract.
Pros and Cons
Great taste, something quite uncommon within sublingual CBD drops, as these tend to have quite a pungent and bitter taste. Also, suitable for vegetarians and vegans!
Although CBD has been legalised in most of the European countries, make sure you do your research if you are travelling, as laws for CBD oil vary drastically especially outside the European Union.
0mg THC and CBN, making it 100% legal in the UK. Furthermore, laboratory testing is available at Bud & Tender.
As with any other oil, be conscious that this is a medical food supplement and you should consult with your doctor before taking it if you are lactating, medicating or suffer from other conditions.
CBD oil may benefit an immense variety of people. We would like to encourage people to try it, as it may help someone in many different ways, ranging from reducing anxiety, stress, pain to alleviating cancer related symptoms. As previously mentioned, please ensure that you are in the right condition to start taking CBD before you try it by consulting with your doctor.
- Dosing is not universal; everybody’s endocannabinoid tone is different.
- Some people will be more deficient in human cannabinoids than others and thus would need to supplement with a higher dose of plant cannabinoids before their body is back in balance.
- We recommend starting with 6-8 drops (20-26mg of CBD) and then if needed, slowly increase your dosage until you have the desired effect.
- Do not take CBD randomly three times a day, instead you should listen to your body and use it when you feel like you need it.
- If you are using CBD for the first time, you must listen to how your body responds. Before taking your first drops, clear your mind and focus on which areas of your body or mind you are having issues with. Rate this on a scale of 1-10. 1 being you are absolutely fine and 10, being at your worst.
- Place 6-8 drops under your tongue and hold it for 90 seconds. The longer you hold the oil under your tongue the better, because it will allow more time for the oil to absorb into the bloodstream.
- After 5 minutes of taking the oil, close your eyes and asses your scale rating. If you started out at a 10, how do you feel now, would you say you’re at a 7 or 8 now? Ideally you will start to notice a slight change. Again at 15 minutes asses how your feel on a scale of 1-10. At 30 minutes, repeat the assessment. At this point you should be able to judge the effects on your body and feel a change. Now you’re in a position to ascertain how your body responds to CBD. From here you should now know if you need to increase the number drops to reach your desired effect.
In conclusion, Bud & Tender® CBD Oil 1000mg seems ideal for cannabis supplement users, proven to be a quality UK-based. Make sure to visit their website and drop them a message if you have any CBD related questions, we’re sure their friendly staff will be more than happy to help.
If you want to learn more about this product or have further enquiries, please visit Bud & Tender.