We're back reviewing an upgraded version of one of our favourites UK-based CBD oil - Bud & Tender's 1000mg 10ml CBD oil. Their new version of their star product boasts of a new package revamp and a user-friendly beginner's guide for inexperienced consumers but surely remains to contain Bud & Tender's original essence and high-standards.
CBD is one of the 104 chemical compounds found in Cannabis sativa. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive, making it appealing for those who want to enjoy of the medical effects of cannabis without the high. It is normally produced by extraction from the cannabis plant and diluted in some oil. Its popularity has increased drastically in the last years due to scientific studies confirming its soothing and alleviating effects for many symptoms. Bud & Tender® CBD Oil 1000mg 10ml currently sits on £80 - however, make sure to use our coupon code Kushtopia10 for 10% off your next purchase!
Packaging - One of their improved features in their products. Their oil glass containers now come protected in cardboard tube packaging, successfully avoiding large amounts of single-use plastic. Moreover, these cardboard tubes can be easily reused for future containers or stash boxes!
Appearance - A very compact and manageable product. The green-tinted glass for the oil is a great choice, as it protects the oil from the light. For this reason, it is recommended to keep your oil in a relatively dark place (i.e. not exposed the sun or high temperatures). The glass dropper has a pointy end, which makes it very easy to clearly measure your doses. The mix of fruity terpenes and flavonoids used still one of our favourite things about this product.
Usability and experience - As mentioned above, one of the great things about using this oil is its distinctive smell and taste, comprised of 100% natural and organic oils.
As we have previously mentioned when discussing CBD dosage and usage, this can be a very personalised matter and can be quite difficult to find a starting point in your CBD discovery.
However, our friends at Bud & Tender have included an A4 size guide with their oils overviewing the most important properties that a consumer would potentially like to know before using it. This guide covers;
Product features and ingredients
Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, Cannabis Sativa L. extract.
Pros and Cons
Great taste, something quite uncommon within sublingual CBD drops, as these tend to have quite a pungent and bitter taste. Also, suitable for vegetarians and vegans!
Although CBD has been legalised in most of the European countries, make sure you do your research if you are travelling, as laws for CBD oil vary drastically especially outside the European Union.
0mg THC and CBN, making it 100% legal in the UK. Furthermore, laboratory testing is available at Bud & Tender.
As with any other oil, be conscious that this is a medical food supplement and you should consult with your doctor before taking it if you are lactating, medicating or suffer from other conditions.
CBD oil may benefit an immense variety of people. We would like to encourage people to try it, as it may help someone in many different ways, ranging from reducing anxiety, stress, pain to alleviating general wellness issues.
- Dosing is not universal; everybody’s endocannabinoid tone is different.
- Some people will be more deficient in human cannabinoids than others and thus would need to supplement with a higher dose of plant cannabinoids before their body is back in balance.
- Do not take CBD randomly three times a day, instead, you should listen to your body and use it when you feel like you need it.
- If you are using CBD for the first time, you must listen to how your body responds. Before taking your first drops, clear your mind and focus on which areas of your body or mind you are having issues with. Rate this on a scale of 1-10. 1 being you are absolutely fine and 10, being at your worst.
- Place 6-8 drops under your tongue and hold it for 90 seconds. The longer you hold the oil under your tongue the better because it will allow more time for the oil to absorb into the bloodstream.
- After 5 minutes of taking the oil, close your eyes and asses your scale rating. If you started out at a 10, how do you feel now, would you say you’re at a 7 or 8 now? Ideally, you will start to notice a slight change. Again at 15 minutes assess how you feel on a scale of 1-10. At 30 minutes, repeat the assessment. At this point, you should be able to judge the effects on your body and feel a change. Now you’re in a position to ascertain how your body responds to CBD. From here you should now know if you need to increase the number drops to reach your desired effect.
In conclusion, Bud & Tender® CBD Oil 1000mg seems ideal for cannabis supplement users and continues to prove to be a quality UK-based product. Make sure to visit their website and drop them a message if you have any CBD related questions, we’re sure their friendly staff will be more than happy to help.
If you want to learn more about this product or have further enquiries, please visit Bud & Tender.